- ldmojicaAsked on June 08, 2011 at 06:07 PM
I have used Jotform for awhile and have been able to use it without code issues, but now I am trying to embed the form o my joomla account and it doesnot display the form correctly anymore. FBML is not working either. any help! The form is <script src="//form.jotform.com/jsform/2481932270"></script> This is the only code it is giving me rather than the entire code they used to generate.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 09, 2011 at 08:23 AM
Use iframe codes instead to embed your form.
To get your form's iframe embed codes
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form
3. Click iFrame
4. Copy the codes provided in the succeeding screen
Hope this helps. Let us know if problem still persists. Thank you.
- ldmojicaAnswered on June 09, 2011 at 07:56 PM
I tried putting it in the pop up HTML editor but it doesn't work. It keeps appearing empty and if I try saving it, a window appears saying that I can leave the text area empty. It always worked whe it generated the full code. Does it do that anymore? Thanks!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 09, 2011 at 08:04 PM
You can still use full source code to embed your form:
Hope this helps.