- yesrightmodelsAsked on November 20, 2013 at 04:28 PM
hello do you have a payment form without PayPal, only credit cards? Thanks
- CesarAnswered on November 20, 2013 at 05:51 PM
Hello, We do have various other Payment Tools other than PayPal.
Services such as Stripe and 2Checkout also allow you accept Credit Cards and Debit Cards for Payment Processing.
I would suggest chek out the other Payment Tool's website for more information on the services they provide.
If you need further assistance, do let us know, thank you.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 20, 2013 at 05:58 PM
I would like to add that with our Stripe, Authorize.Net and PayPal Pro integrations you can accept the Credit Card payments right from your web page (form) without redirecting to the payment gateways.
- whbyrdAnswered on July 26, 2016 at 12:04 PM
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on July 26, 2016 at 01:03 PM
I saw that you have opened separate thread, where you provided more details about your issue.
My colleague will provide you an answer on your other thread shortly.
- jntslopesAnswered on July 26, 2016 at 01:13 PM
COMO ADCIONAR UM BOTAO DE PAGAMENTO?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on July 26, 2016 at 01:26 PM
You have opened one more thread, where you provide more details about your question.
We will provide you an answer on your other thread.