- youtapformsAsked on June 09, 2011 at 12:47 AM
I have a number of forms and would like to build a form that lists a drop down and then direct them to a specific form.
Can you help me with this?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 09, 2011 at 07:03 AM
This is possible to achieve by using Conditions on your form. What you need to do is to create rules that will change your from's Thank You url depending on the dropdown option that is selected.
Check this sample form out to see this in action. Let me know if you require further assistance in creating such a form.
- mmformsAnswered on June 09, 2011 at 09:19 AMSo just set up a simple form with a drop down then direct the thank you message to go to the other form page instead.
I think I get it.
----- Original Message -----
- mmformsAnswered on June 09, 2011 at 10:26 PMNew response receivedI tried this and am struggling with one thing.
I am hoping to set up a couple drop downs on my website which will then direct to other specific jotform pages.
Is it possible to do this without getting stats on the drop down box and without counting as a 1 visit on the drop box and 1 visit on the form?
Hope you can help with this.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 10, 2011 at 04:00 PM
Unfortunately no, there is not a way to do this without being counted as a submission in your Jotform account. Your best bet is to just insert links to your specific forms in the main 'redirector' form.
You may also try this Drop Down Menu Generator but this solution won't work if embedded in a form created with Jotform. You would need to host the page externally for it to work.
Hope I was able to shed some light into this matter.