- replicantsaviorAsked on November 21, 2013 at 03:48 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 21, 2013 at 06:14 AM
Though there is no in built feature to post the submissions data in a website, there is a possible workaround to achieve your requirement.
You should create a submission report of your form and then embed this report in your web page. Here are the steps to achieve it:
1. Click on "My Forms" from the top menu.
2. Select the form for which you want to generate report and then click on "Report" button:
3. Select the appropriate report type: (HTML table listing report should also work)
4. Select the columns you want to display in report:
5. Copy the embed code:
6. Use this embed code to embed the report in your web page.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.