- ttrsAsked on June 09, 2011 at 06:06 AM
1. When having a payment / SSL form embedded on our website, the lock symbol on the top right does not appear on the top right - which I feel may put of some customers regarding security. Is there anyway of showing this shown other than having the form open in a new window?
2) Suggestion / feature - I was in need desperate need of editing a form on the go yesterday on the iPad / iPhone which is not possible. I would love to see this feature, or even an App to create edit forms on the go - is this in the pipeline?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 09, 2011 at 07:27 AM
1. The lock symbol only appears if the website in the parent frame (or window) is in secure/ssl mode. Since the form is only embedded in a child frame, it would not affect the secure status of the page, unless the user browsers your website in https (if your domain has ssl certificate) and not http.
There are solutions on how to automatically redirect your website to https, but that would require an ssl certificate for your domain.
Therefore, the only way to have the security lock show is to open the form in a separate window.
2. To my knowledge, it is possible to edit your form by browsing over to Jotform using a full-sized browser for your device. Other than that, I don't know if we have plans of creating a form builder app just for the iOs.
Hope I was able to answer your questions. Thank you for using Jotform.