- jorgeantunesAsked on June 09, 2011 at 07:09 AM
I have tried to include a buton generated by FB inside a HTML block in the form but it just does not get out ? any help ?
<div id="fb-root"></div><script src="//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"></script><fb:send target="_blank" href="http://www.facebook.com/nahoradasofertas?sk=app_106878476015645" rel="nofollow noopener" font="arial"></fb:send>
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 09, 2011 at 07:53 AM
Script tags are not allowed inside the form for security reasons. You can insert iframe FB Like codes instead.
To get iframe fb codes:
1. Uncheck the send button option in the Facebook Like button page
2. Click Get code
3. Copy the iframe codes provided
You can then insert those iframe codes onto a Free Text HTML field in your form.
If you would like to use a Send button, the solution would be to embed the codes (like the one you provided in your post) in a webpage hosted separately, and then embed that webpage in your form using iframe tags.
Check this form out as an example. Let me know if you need further assistance regarding this.
- reciproc8Answered on March 13, 2013 at 05:48 PM
Can you create conditions around 'like' or 'share' buttons? Example: Submit button doesn't show up until you hit Like or Share?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 13, 2013 at 06:36 PM
Unfortunately, there is no way to do this using the form builder.
However, the Facebook iFrame Apps allow you to show the specific content once you 'like' the page, so you can show the form on the Facebook tab after 'likes'.
- sstratt1Answered on September 24, 2013 at 10:08 AM
I cannot get the iFrame FB code to go into the HTML editor. When I hit update it disappears
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on September 24, 2013 at 11:02 AM
could you open a new forum thread with your request?
- peter.willsonAnswered on October 07, 2013 at 03:32 AM
I have the same problem as sstratt1
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 07, 2013 at 04:23 AM
Please create a new thread for your question so we can assist you better. Provide all the details like which form are you trying to embed the FB widgets and what issues you've encountered.