- BeeBee59Asked on November 24, 2013 at 06:57 AM
How can I receive my notifications separately? I have been receiving all submissions emails into the same email subject line. I would like to receive them as separate emails, since each submission comes from a different customer.
This is a re-post of a comment on Setting up Email Notifications
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 24, 2013 at 07:59 AM
Please review this thread. From what I understand so far, I think your question is similar to what was discussed and resolved.
Please inform us if this is not the case.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 24, 2013 at 08:08 AM
I am not sure if I have understood your question completely. Do you mean to say that when you receive submission emails in your gmail account, all emails are grouped?
This is actually a gmail feature which group all emails with the same subject line. To solve your problem you should ensure that the subject line of your email template should change for every submissions. Here are the steps to achieve your requirement:
1. Load you form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" on your form toolbar.
3. Click on "Email Alerts" and then click on one of the notification alert from the list:
4. In the compose email window, you should change the subject line. The idea is to make the subject line unique for every submission:
You can add some form field value in your subject line like "Name" or "Email". This will make the subject line unique but If you want you can also make it unique throughout the account by adding submission id in your email subject line. It can just be added by clicking on the field required under the "Form Fields"
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.