- sonjaAsked on November 24, 2013 at 10:36 AM
I dont know how to get into my accto to change the subject line. i have had jot for for several years my ex husband set up the account for me so i dont know which e mail or pass word he used . they are all mine and i could figure it out with helpPage URL:
- EliezerNAnswered on November 24, 2013 at 02:24 PM
I apologize for my first reply, I sent it accidentally.
Is this the form you are talking about https://www.jotform.com/form/10651009515? I found that form belongs to the account jamesbank. So due to security reasons for you and for the owner of that account we cannot give you the details associated to it.
However, you can create a new free account so that you can clone the form and then edit it, after that you will need to update the code of the form that is embeded to your webiste.
Please use this URL to sign up for a new free account: https://www.jotform.com/signup
Use this guide to know how to clone the form: How to clone an existing form from a URL
Then you will have full access to the form and to your new account. After cloning your account you can proceed to change the subject line of the Notification you receive every time someone submits the form.
Please follow these step:
1. While editing your form go to the Setup and Embed tab on the toolbar.
2. Select Email Alerts and then choose the Notification so that you can edit its subject line.
3. Then change the Subject line to the desired one and finally click on Finish button and save your form.
I hope this helps. Please let us know if you need further assistance with this or kindly open a new thread to post unrelated inquiries.
- sonjaAnswered on November 24, 2013 at 02:53 PMJamesbank is mine set up by my husband we just have several e mails and
passwords over the years and haven't accessed just been paying for this one
for yeas so didn't know what it would be under. What do I have to do to
access it I am not going to risk resetting every thing for the sake of my
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 24, 2013 at 05:09 PM
You can just logged in to the username Jamesbank. Please use this link http://www.jotform.com/login
Inform us if there is more we can assist you with.
- sonjaAnswered on November 24, 2013 at 09:50 PMThank you I was able to access . I have a web site
http://sunshineanddaydream.com/ I belive we use Jotform for our Contact us.
I would like to change the contact us line. How would I go about that ?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 25, 2013 at 03:46 AM
Please post your question to a separate thread and provide specific details on what line are you referring with so we can assist you further.
If you're referring to the form notification's subject title, you can refer to my colleagues guide posted above. It's on this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/294964. If not, please create a new thread. Sorry but we can't handle different questions per thread.
Thank you for your understanding.