- MelissaAsked on June 09, 2011 at 04:07 PM
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Create Your First Web Form
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 09, 2011 at 08:01 PM
Unfortunately this is not possible as of now. What I can suggest to you is to manually disable your form when the date for closing the forms has occurred.
To disable a form:
1. Click Setup & Embed tab
2. Click on Preferences button
3. In the Preferences window, choose "Disabled" as status of the form
4. Save your form
Hope you find this post useful. Let us know if you have anything else to ask. Thank you for using Jotform.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 01, 2011 at 08:37 PM
Feature has been implemented so this is possible anymore. To set and Expiration Date please follow the steps below:
1. Click Setup and & Embed
2. Click Preferences
3. Go to Advance Settings
4. Set and Expired Date using this Format (yyyy-mm-dd) e.g. 2011-12-01
If form reaches full capacity, the form is disabled automatically.
Let us know if you have further questions with regards to this. Thanks.