- metehan711Asked on November 26, 2013 at 07:23 AM
When I recieve a notification mail, I want to see in the "subject" of the mail increasing numbers after each submission that i recieve. I guess I can explain it better with this example:
For the 1st person who fills the form it must say in the subject of the notification mail:
Subject:  - or (1) or whatever.
For the second one:
Subject:  - or (2) or whatever.
Subject:  - or (55) or whatever.
What is the fonction or code for this? Thank you...
- pinoytechAnswered on November 26, 2013 at 09:15 AM
Using Unique ID field which can be found under Power Tools, you can add Custom Unique IDs in your form's submissions. Please take a look at this article for more detailed information: https://www.jotform.com/help/79-Add-Custom-Unique-IDs-to-your-Form-Submissions
1. Add Unique ID
2. In your form's notification, copy/add Unique ID's tag/name
3. Save changes.
Hope you find this helpful. If you need further assistance, please do let us know.
- metehan711Answered on November 28, 2013 at 04:40 AM
Thank you for the answer, I guess it was the information I've been looking for!
- pinoytechAnswered on November 28, 2013 at 08:27 AM
Good to hear that! Feel free to contact us again if you need further assistance at anytime.
Have a nice day!