- linagarzon5017Asked on November 26, 2013 at 03:40 PM
I'm not having a response with my form: http://www.thebilingualnews.com/contact-us.html
The language button doesn't work.
This is a re-post of a comment on Create Multilingual Forms for a Global Audience
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 26, 2013 at 05:18 PM
The form conflicts with your existing site scripts. Please re-embed it using iframe to resolve the problem. http://www.jotform.com/answers/295888
- linagarzon5017Answered on November 26, 2013 at 06:29 PM
when I use iframe the whole form doesn't show up:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 26, 2013 at 08:15 PM
I checked your website http://linagarzonportfolio.businesscatalyst.com/contact.html
I was able to see the form just fine though.
Please tell us if this is not the form and website you are referring to.
- linagarzon5017Answered on November 27, 2013 at 12:28 AM
That is the form I'm referring to. The submit button is no where to be found. It's cut off from the bottom.
- EliezerNAnswered on November 27, 2013 at 10:46 AM
Thanks for contacting us
I checked your page and I was able to see what you are talking about, the submit button does not appear:
To fix it you need to increase the height size of the iframe code to 670px or more:
So, your form iframe code will be this one:
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="//form.jotform.co/form/31945745585871" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:670px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
You can increase the height if it needs more.
I hope this helps. Please let us know if you still need assistance with this or kindly open a new thread to post unrelated concerns.
- linagarzon5017Answered on November 27, 2013 at 12:54 PM
I increased the height and I still get no submit button: http://linagarzonportfolio.businesscatalyst.com/contact.html
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 27, 2013 at 03:04 PM
Please re-embed your form without the supporting script code, use only the iframe. You can use the following code.
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" allowtransparency="true" src="//form.jotform.co/form/31945745585871" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:680px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
This should fixed it. Thanks!
- linagarzon5017Answered on November 27, 2013 at 04:04 PM
Yes this works.. thank you so much :D