- WtfuckAsked on November 26, 2013 at 06:46 PM
Is it possible to change the input Mask with condition ?
if not can you Request it. And also can you give me a trick do to this with source code ?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 26, 2013 at 06:57 PM
I think you can do this using the condition logic already.
1. Create 2 exact same textbox field.
2. Change the input mask of the 2 textbox fields. The input mask should not be the same
3. You can then create condition logic to show only the textbox field with the input mask appropriate to the condition rules.
Please tell us if this will not do on your requirement.
- WtfuckAnswered on November 26, 2013 at 07:00 PM
I already know this trick but it not good, first because it create 2 textbox field instead of 1, also on xls file it's not clean.
I need something more clean plz
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 26, 2013 at 07:07 PM
Thank you for explaining.
I will submit your feature request then. It will be up to our higher support team if it will be approved and if it will be implemented. We will notify you about its status.
I will also try to research if we can use the form's source code and come up with a custom coded condition to change input mask on the same field. But I am not promising you anything on this, so please do not hold me for it. I will update you when I have found anything useful.
- WtfuckAnswered on November 27, 2013 at 04:14 PM
Okey then i will hopfuly wait for update !