- coachtazzAsked on November 27, 2013 at 09:14 AM
I'm using Stripe as my payment processor. I've had one submission so far and when I check the reporting it's not showing that it was an SSL submission. How can I make sure my form submissions are secure?
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on November 27, 2013 at 12:43 PM
In order to make sure that your form submissions will be processed in a secure way, you should use "secure form" option when you share your form to be filled, please follow the next steps:
From your form builder:
1. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab.
2. Click on "Embed Form" icon.
3. Check the "Secure form" option, if you are using the form's direct link just copy it, or if you your form is embedded in your website copy the new secured code.
Hope this helps.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.