- truckersamericaAsked on June 10, 2011 at 01:27 PM
How do I go about adding some kind of bar or line or seperator between line items. For example on a job application. I want to use a line that seperates the employers.
Also, how do I fix it so that when it saves in PDF version, questions are not getting cut off
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 11, 2011 at 05:09 PM
It is possible to insert a horizontal line in between your form fields. To do so:
1. Add a Free Text field in your form
2. Click that free text field, then click the HTML button in the toolbar
3. In the HTML textarea that appears, type the tag
then click OK
As for your second question, I don't understand what you mean with questions getting cut off. Do you mean when a question is long, it is cut off and not displayed in full?
We look forward to your response.
- truckersamericaAnswered on June 11, 2011 at 07:00 PM
The part about things being cut off is when it saves in a PDF document in dropbox. it doesn't always format in pages. It just looks sloppy.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 11, 2011 at 09:01 PM
I think I now get what you mean by the form field names getting cut off in the pdf doc
Unfortunately for now, there is no quick fix to this. I have taken note of your concern and have submitted a report ticket to notify our developers of this issue. While I believe that this matter is trivial, I still think that this can be fixed. It may take some time though depending on the availability of our developers.
We cannot guarantee a lead time for completion so we advise you to just stay updated via this thread. Thank you for your patience.