- creativedpAsked on November 28, 2013 at 05:52 AM
Bom dia pessoal,
estou com um problema de incompatibilidade nos campos de texto,
no Google Chrome tudo correto,
mais no Firefox e Internet Explorer fica desconfigurado, segue link abaixo:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 28, 2013 at 07:36 AM
What is your current OS and browser versions? I'm checking the page in FireFox and everything looks good:
Can you try the iFrame Method: Getting the Form iFrame Code. Let us know if that makes a difference or not.
- creativedpAnswered on November 28, 2013 at 08:09 AM
a versão está atualizada,
tentei usar o IFrame..mais não deu certo
- pinoytechAnswered on November 28, 2013 at 08:53 AM
Like my colleague, I wasn't able to reproduce the issue. It's working fine on my end.
Please take a look at this video: http://www.screencast.com/t/UnKzNAIGRC1
Anyways, have you tried already clearing your browser cache and cookies? If not, can you please give a try?
If the said issue still persists, please feel free to contact us again.
- creativedpAnswered on November 28, 2013 at 12:48 PM
o meu Firefox e IE está atualizado..igual no vídeo em que me mandaram,
olhe com fica no meu.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 28, 2013 at 01:43 PM
Kindly clear your cache: Clear Cache - Mozille FireFox. That should fix the issue. We cannot see the same here. What is your OS and Firefox Version?