- Scott SilverstineAsked on June 10, 2011 at 04:49 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 10, 2011 at 05:03 PM
Yes, it is definitely possible to turn off notification in a form. To do so, you would need to delete the notification mail on your form's email alert options.
1. While in edit mode, go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Email Alerts then click on any notification mail you have
3. In the Compose Email wizard, find and click the Delete Email button
4. Save your form
That should disable sending of notification mails to your address.
- Scott SilverstineAnswered on June 11, 2011 at 04:22 PM