- sfuossAsked on November 28, 2013 at 11:40 AM
how do I get 2 decimal places to work in my number result?
I can not get the decimal to show in my number result.
I what to add three text box with numeric validation to a result text box with 2 decimal places.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 28, 2013 at 02:03 PM
I have reported the same issue a while ago. I think there is a bug when there are decimal numbers on your calculations.
Let me also forward this thread to our developers. We will notify you via this thread for updates.
- lshad24Answered on December 10, 2013 at 01:05 PM
Any update on this?
- EliezerNAnswered on December 10, 2013 at 03:24 PM
Let me inform you that we have not received any update from our developers. However, once we get any available information about the progress on this, we will post the update at this thread as soon as possible.
- UrukMorgAnswered on December 16, 2013 at 08:02 AM
Hello I have the same problem,
I have 3 numeric fields two for numeric value and 3rd one to sum the other two:
1 - 10.5
2 - 10
sum - 115
- EliezerNAnswered on December 16, 2013 at 10:46 AM
My colleague Welvin has opened a ticket already and forwarded it to our next level support. So, if any information about the progress on this is available, we will update you via this thread.
If you continue experiencing issues with this we would appreciate if you open a new thread to post there your inquiries so that we can give you the proper assistance and escalate the issue/request if necessary.