- nex_USAsked on November 29, 2013 at 05:40 AM
Hi to all, in my form i want to compare two fields:
If Volume Weight is greater than Real Weight show Volume Weight
If Real Weight is greater than Volume Weight show Real Weigh
Greater or smaller doesn't exist in the conditional logic option, so how can i?
Thank You and good work.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on November 29, 2013 at 06:57 AM
Conditional Logic gives you more features than are apparent sometimes.
Please take a look at this form and let me know if its what you are looking for.
If it is, this is how you create conditions to compare two numbers. You may clone the form to look at the calculation field and conditions set on the form.
1. Create a calculation field for the two numbers that returns the "average"
2. Create a calculation field (call it "comparative", if you will) that subtracts the "Average" from the "Volume Weight"
3. Add a conditional rule that hides the "Volume weight" should "comparative" contain a "-"
4. Add a conditional rule that hides the "Real weight" should the "comparative" field be filled, and not contain a "-". Your rules should look like this when you are done:
I hope this gets your wheels turning. You can include a button that refreshes the page when the user enters the values for comparison.
Let me know if this helps.