- kcartwrightAsked on November 29, 2013 at 04:25 PM
My client says they can't submit payment because my form says it won't accept a non-numerical date for the expiration date. The form defaults to a text drop down for expiration date and I have no control over that. It's a stripe integrated form.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 29, 2013 at 05:05 PM
I am not able to fully understand what is your question is about.
To give you more details, the expiration date dropdown field in the payment tool is not modifiable.
To use it, you can only select values in the dropdown lists.
Can you please provide us more details.
You may describe to us the steps on how we can try to replicate the mentioned issue.
- kcartwrightAnswered on November 29, 2013 at 05:08 PM
Per my client, she is getting an error when putting the expiration in using the drop down. It says it must be numerical - which the drop down is clearly text.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 29, 2013 at 05:37 PM
- kcartwrightAnswered on November 29, 2013 at 05:40 PM
yes it is. Here is the site url. Thanks for checking!
I just resubmitted the API keys on the jotform to see if it helps.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 29, 2013 at 05:59 PM
I test submitted it again on your website, but I could not reproduce the invalid expiration date issue.
Are you able to reproduce this on your end? Or is it just a specific client.
I could see that there are submissions already for this form, which means the form was submitted successfully at some point already.
If it is on a specific client only, it is possible that the issue is not on your website or the form. It could be the browser the user is currently using.
It will help if we can get more details from the user about the issue they encounter, or suggest to them also to try other browser type.
- kcartwrightAnswered on November 29, 2013 at 06:02 PM
I had it happen the first time I tried on my end. After I updated the API keys, I've not been able to reproduce it. I sent the client a new link and will keep my fingers crossed.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 29, 2013 at 06:06 PM
Thank you for updating us.
Contact us again anytime if it still do not turn out well for the client.