- InvalidEntryAsked on December 01, 2013 at 02:36 PM
I have 3 coupon codes enabled, but on my site they will not take, but in preview mode here they do.Page URL:
- InvalidEntryAnswered on December 01, 2013 at 02:38 PM
You can try it with coupon code Cyber2013
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 01, 2013 at 07:42 PM
This is most peculiar. Initially, I thought it might have been a conflict between your page's script and the lightbox but when I downloaded the page and stripped everything from it but the basic head and body elements and the lightbox, it still didn't work. Then, figuring it might be a system wide issue, I created a form with a payment field having a coupon and substituted my form's lightbox for yours (using the same parameters). It worked just fine. However, when I cloned your form and used the lightbox of that one, the same problem occurred that happened with your original form. That means there's a bug of some sort which is affecting just that form's lightbox, whether it's the original form or a clone.
I'll submit a ticket to see if we can get this resolved for you. Our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- InvalidEntryAnswered on December 01, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Thank you :) Let me know of any updates :)
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 02, 2013 at 07:09 AM
The ticket has been submitted and assigned to a developer. We'll keep you updated.
Our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 04, 2013 at 10:52 PM
This issue was caused by the form translation tool. I am happy to inform you that this has already been fixed.