- PeteSmithiesMediaAsked on December 01, 2013 at 06:19 PM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 01, 2013 at 06:23 PM
To my knowledge, field IDs cannot be changed. Is there a particular reason why you wanted to do that?
- PeteSmithiesMediaAnswered on December 01, 2013 at 06:47 PMSorry – I already got the answer to that question
However I have another question
I want to be able to create a from that will allow data input like this – see below
But I cannot see a way to do this
Can you help?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 01, 2013 at 08:08 PM
If you posted an image, I'm afraid it didn't show up in the post.
Please click on this link to use our image repository
1. Click on Browse and choose your image
2. Click on Send
3. Select and copy the URL the tool renders for you
Then click on the image icon and paste the URL there, and we will be able to see it
Please use the above instructions (originally posted by our Manager Jeanette) to post the image, as we would like to help you achieve your objective.
- PeteSmithiesMediaAnswered on December 01, 2013 at 09:30 PMSorry about that
Here is the image
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 02, 2013 at 07:40 AM
You may want to check the matrix table field found in Suryvey tools.
But do take note of its limitation -- it does NOT calculate the field's value. It is all input only.
Inform us if there is more we can help you with.