- thegingercreativeAsked on December 02, 2013 at 09:10 AM
Hi Jotform Team,
I've been using your form builder for a client's website for a few weeks now, and while doing some work on it, I noticed that the Captcha is not loading. I've tried various embedding options, as well as different browsers, but I still get the same issue. The page loads mostly, but the Captcha sits and loads, and doesn't show at all, but shows a broken image icon. Could someone give me some advise as to how I could solve this please?
- bardoshAnswered on December 02, 2013 at 10:18 AM
I am having the same problem. For example http://www.bardosh.com/appointment_request.html
I too have tried various embedding options and viewed in various browsers. I hope Jotform fixes this soon.
- londoncube24Answered on December 02, 2013 at 10:27 AM
I have the same problem too.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 02, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Please accept our apologies on behalf of the JotForm Team for this temporary glitch with Catpcha.
The problem is fixed now
Let us know if the problem persist in your side
- thegingercreativeAnswered on December 02, 2013 at 12:02 PM
Thanks so much Jeanette, it seems to be working on my side. Yay! Thanks for sorting that all out, much appreciated. :)
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 02, 2013 at 12:03 PM