- brandonarmstrong2020Asked on December 02, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Hello. I just upgraded and paid for the year. I am trying to use Jot Forms for 2 different companies I own. With that said, I have 2 different email addresses and I need to make sure each one is being used with the appropriate forms.
I am not sure how to check that I have the right email on the right form. Also, I sent a test email to myself about 5 minutes ago and have not received it.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 02, 2013 at 12:46 PM
To view or change recipient email address on a form, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings",
5. Change "Recipient E-mail" on the lower right side.