- smexchangeAsked on December 02, 2013 at 01:06 PM
When i recieve a form from a cient, their name doesn't show up. It just comes up at Jotform which confuses things because i am not sure if it is a payment being made or a problem with your system that is resending old payments. Please get back to me regarding thisPage URL:
- LeesdrugsrxAnswered on December 02, 2013 at 02:24 PM
I am having issues as well. Doesn't help but at least you know you are not alone. jot has been reliable but the fact that they are not saying there are issues is frustrating.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 02, 2013 at 03:18 PM
Is this happening to your @smart2exchange.co.uk email addresses? or is it also happening to your @yahoo.co.uk and @gmail.com addresses?
So far, I've checked all of them and none is in our bounce list. So we are investigating the problem. Please have your email service provider http://www.easyspace.com to whitelist our domains· jotform.com· email.amazonses.com· amazonses.com· jotform.co· secure.jotform.co· s3.amazonaws.com· static-interlogyllc.netdna-ssl.com
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 02, 2013 at 03:20 PM
According to this thread the problem has been fixed. Sorry for all of the inconveniences this might have caused
- 5DayAnswered on December 02, 2013 at 03:21 PM
Am having problems to with your emails today
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 02, 2013 at 03:23 PM
We have been testing out a new email provider temporarily. That caused the problem. We are very sorry about that. It should be fixed now.
Thanks for letting us know if the problem persist in your end