- 5DayAsked on December 02, 2013 at 03:04 PM
I am no longer receiving emails from a lot of my forms and some of those emails I have received the format/layout has changed from html to simple text. The problem is not effecting all forms, has something changed today?
- 5DayAnswered on December 02, 2013 at 03:22 PM
This is one form I am not getting emails from any more. http://www.jotformeu.com//?formID=30477923565967
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 02, 2013 at 03:32 PM
We were testing a backup email service provider. This was temporary and we are aware of the format problem on the emails. It should not happen again.
Regarding not receiving emails. I can check out bounce list. What is the email address? I checked r***@***y.co.u k and it is not in our bounce list.
- 5DayAnswered on December 02, 2013 at 03:33 PM
Thank you, I have been using firstname.lastname@example.org
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 02, 2013 at 05:26 PM
That email address is not in our bounce list. Can you please confirm if the problem persist?
- 5DayAnswered on December 02, 2013 at 05:29 PM
NO the probelm seems to by now fixed. ive had emails arrive that are a few hours late and now each jotform email is ariving more or less at the same time as the email. Thank you for your help. PS You have a great product and we use it a lot.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 02, 2013 at 05:54 PM
We are very happy to hear everything is back to normal. Thanks a lot for your words towards our product