- emsketchAsked on December 02, 2013 at 03:28 PM
I want to edit the HTML of the form layout so it's a two column form. What happened to the free HTML option under power tools? How can I do this?
- ralphbrabanteAnswered on December 02, 2013 at 04:52 PM
Good Day emsketch I am here to help as far as I know HTML option is already moved under form tools and renamed as Text field...
Please see the image below:
I hope this information helps you out.
- emsketchAnswered on December 02, 2013 at 10:26 PM
That really wasn't what I had in mind. I want to be able to edit the HTML to change the entire layout of the form. For example, I want to put three text fields on one row and two on the next, and so on. I also want to change the padding and margins of the form. Bascially, I need access to the HTML of the form. How do I do this?
- ralphbrabanteAnswered on December 02, 2013 at 11:01 PM
I am sorry I misunderstood your question, well If thats the case as far as I can understand you just need the source code of your form.
1. Go to your jotform account.
2. Edit the desired form that you want to modify
3. Click Setup & Embed
4. Click Embed Form
5. Click Source
6. Copy the code inside the source code:
7. Paste it on your code editor software ( and begin to modify it)
8. There, you have your form hard code together with it's scripts and css codes.
9. you can now begin implementing your advance custom CSS styling if it is not applicable in jotform builder cpanel.
Note: If you apply modifications using this procedure you must embed your codes using this codes to be able to see the updated modified form.
I hope this information helps you out my friend.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 03, 2013 at 10:48 AM
Unfortunately, it is not possible to change the layout of the edit form. We will look into possibility of that in the future.