JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Good Day emsketch I am here to help as far as I know HTML option is already moved under form tools and renamed as Text field...
Please see the image below:
I hope this information helps you out.
That really wasn't what I had in mind. I want to be able to edit the HTML to change the entire layout of the form. For example, I want to put three text fields on one row and two on the next, and so on. I also want to change the padding and margins of the form. Bascially, I need access to the HTML of the form. How do I do this?
I am sorry I misunderstood your question, well If thats the case as far as I can understand you just need the source code of your form.
1. Go to your jotform account.
2. Edit the desired form that you want to modify
3. Click Setup & Embed
4. Click Embed Form
5. Click Source
6. Copy the code inside the source code:
7. Paste it on your code editor software ( and begin to modify it)
8. There, you have your form hard code together with it's scripts and css codes.
9. you can now begin implementing your advance custom CSS styling if it is not applicable in jotform builder cpanel.
Note: If you apply modifications using this procedure you must embed your codes using this codes to be able to see the updated modified form.
I hope this information helps you out my friend.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to change the layout of the edit form. We will look into possibility of that in the future.