- carokooktAsked on June 11, 2011 at 06:58 PM
How do I change the tekst on the print and send button.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 11, 2011 at 08:57 PM
The text on the Send button can be changed via the "Submit Text" button: Load form > click submit button field > click Submit Text button > edit the text > click OK > save your change.
Changing the text of the Print button requires embedding the full souce of the form:
1. While on the "Setup & Embed" tab, click "Embed Form"
2. When the Embed Form Wizard pops up, click Source and copy the source to your web page:
3. Search the source of the form for the text Print Form and change it to suit
That's pretty much it. If you require extra information on this or any aspect of our forms, please don't hesitate to ask.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 11, 2011 at 09:10 PM
The print button's name cannot be changed because it is hardcoded within the form. The only way to change it is to embed using source code and then modify the source code to change the print button name.
<button id="input_print_2" style="margin-left:25px;" class="form-submit-print" type="button">
<img src="https://www.jotform.com/images/printer.png" align="absmiddle" />
To change the submit button's text:
1. Click the Submit button that is in the form
2. Click the Submit Text button in the toolbar
3. Edit the button's name then click OK
4. Save your form
Hope this helps. Feel free to contact us again if there's anything else you'd like to ask.