- theld07Asked on December 03, 2013 at 06:12 PM
How does it works? Please help me I'm getting crazy! I'm in italy and when I click "continue" it says "Permission to send an SMS has not been enabled for the region indicated by the "To" number: +39XXXXXXXX".
How can I use this awesme widget?!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 04, 2013 at 04:46 AM
We will fix this and get back to you. Thanks.
- cettoxAnswered on December 04, 2013 at 06:22 AM
Hi, We allowed sms messages for Italy and many more countries. Thanks.
- theld07Answered on December 04, 2013 at 09:24 AM
Thank you for your immediate support. It works perfectly!
- movigeAnswered on April 01, 2014 at 04:47 PM
"SMS confirmation" problem. please your help.
when i create form in jotform it works but i have error Athenticate when i Embed form.
is there any solution?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 01, 2014 at 06:24 PM
We have replied to your thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/356361. Kindly check. Thank you!