What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
General enquiryAsked by Simon on December 04, 2013 at 06:37 AM
I am looking for an online formbuilder that can support results pdf, payment integration, and sub-total scoring .
So once a user has submitted their form, is it possible to send them their results and text based on their scoring in a pdf or a pdf link, rather than just a plain email?
Secondly, I would like to send out this results pdf based on conditional logic of sub-sections (not total scoring). For example:
If score of questions 1 to 5 = 7
Score of questions 6 to 10 = 13
Then send out Notification pdf x
If score of questions 1 to 5 = 10
Score of questions 6 to 10 = 10
Then send out Notification pdf y
Note - the total score in both cases is 20 but the sub-total scoring is different and based on this I would like to construct different texts based on this.
Do you support this sub-scoring?
Thanks for contacting us and thanks for your interest in our product.
1. Our forms have the capability to include a link to download a PDF file of the submission dat in an Autoresponder that the person who fills out the form will receive:
This PDF file will include the all the questions and answers the form usesrs submitted. There is no way to include only a part of the data.
2. Our forms also support payment integrations. You can use any of our payment gateways:
You can find them in the form builder.
3. For the sub-total scoring you could use our Calculation feature.
4. Now, you could build the conditions to send out certain notification depending on the score of some questions, however, as I already stated before, the PDF file will contain all the submission data. It is not possible to include just one section/part of the answers of the user. You can find how to setup the conditions to send out an notification based on a result here: How to send to a specific email address based on a selection?
Please inform us if you need further assistance with this.
Thank you. I have read through this email and the link to the doc you sent. I need to clarify:
1. I wish the notification emails I send to the form submitter to include links to pdfs which I have already created. This is not the pdf of the submissions data, but rather a pdf which I have created. This pdf is the product the customer will be buying. Do you support pdf hosting?
2. Once payment by the form submitter is made, do you have a success page they can be routed back to automatically upon successful payment?
3. As for the sub-scoring and the calculations feature. I would like to send out these email notifications based on depending on the sub-score of a group of questions, not individual questions.
so instead of:
Send notification x if the answer to question 10 is…..
I would like:
Send notification x if :
- the score of questions 1-10 is between 15-20 AND
- the score of questions 11-20 is between 20-25.
This is not a total score of the form, but rather a sub-score to certain questions in the form. Is this possible?
I appreciate your attention to all my questions.
1. That's possible by adding the PDF links to your Autoresponder Email settings: Setting Up Form Autoresponder. Add the links to the email body:
2. That's possible with custom URL settings: Custom Thank You URL. After someone successfully submitted a payment to your form, they will be redirected to your form's thank you settings.
3. That's still possible with our conditional logic settings, preferably the guide previously shared by my colleague. You just to need to point the conditional logic that "if field is equals to"...example:
Let us know if you need further assistance.