- cherylgollnickAsked on December 04, 2013 at 12:52 PM
- EliezerNAnswered on December 04, 2013 at 03:07 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
All you need to do to receive the notification that your form has been submitted is to setup emil alerts. Please follow these steps how to create Notification emails so that you can know when and what your form users have made a submission:
1. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Click on "Add New Email"
4. Select "Notification Email" option & click next.
5. Select/choose fields for the "Sender Details" and fill out the "Recipient E-mail" with an appropriate email address. Click next.
6. Put in your form notification subject line, complete your notification layout and click Finish. You're done.
You can also find these steps with more informatin in the next guide: Setting up email notifications
Please inform us if you need further assistance.