- lebausAsked on December 04, 2013 at 05:14 PM
In my Paypal form I need to add sales tax only to certain taxable items, how do i do that?
- CesarAnswered on December 04, 2013 at 08:25 PM
I belive this is not possible, in which case you would need to use a tax exempt form for items that do not contain sales tax.
If you do need further assitance, do let us know. Thank you
- lebausAnswered on December 05, 2013 at 07:56 AMWow, would be nice if that were an option to check off on each item as we
add it to the form. :-)
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 05, 2013 at 08:43 AM
I opened a ticket about this with out developers. We will look into possibility of this and get back to you.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 11, 2014 at 04:25 AM
I'd like to inform you that it is now possible to add a sales tax to your Paypal form.
You can also specify tax-exempted products and even enable location-based tax surcharges.
Kindly give it a try and let us know what you think.