- galbanetoAsked on June 13, 2011 at 09:24 AM
Is there anyway I can copy one form created under an account A to an account B?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 13, 2011 at 09:53 AM
Thanks for asking. The simplest way I can think of is to clone the form as explained in our user guide.
If you require clarification on this or perhaps just want to know more about our product's features, our team would be glad to be of service.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 13, 2011 at 09:54 AM
Yes, it is possible to copy forms from one account to another.
1. Copy the URL of the form which will be copied
2. Log into your target account
3. Click on "New Form" button on My Forms page
4. Select the "Import Form" option
5. Select the "From a web page" option and enter the Form URL.
I hope you find this information userful.
If you need further clarifications, or if you have other questions or concerns, please let us know.