- SAPPHIRESignageAsked on December 05, 2013 at 11:11 AM
Yesterday I set up all my conditional formatting and it worked perfectly, today when I logged into my form none of it works?! I didn't alter any of the rules though... I went to the help section and found this link to double check my conditioning was correct: http://www.jotform.com/help/196-How-to-Hide-or-Show-Multiple-Fields-at-Once-Based-On-a-Single-Conditional-Entry
None of the condtional sample links seem to be working either on this help page... Is something down on the site? Any thoughts would be appreciated...
- WtfuckAnswered on December 05, 2013 at 11:14 AM
It's a general problem !
Hope jotform will fix it faster !!
- MartinSAAnswered on December 05, 2013 at 11:19 AM
And this is the second time over a short period that this important function isn't working anymore :-(
- WtfuckAnswered on December 05, 2013 at 11:22 AM
In december when lost of work to do !!!
- SAPPHIRESignageAnswered on December 05, 2013 at 11:32 AM
Up and running now!!!!
- JotForm SupportjoeyAnswered on December 05, 2013 at 11:50 AM
It is fixed right now.