- AGSD-UKAsked on December 05, 2013 at 05:34 PM
Both countdown widgets only provide two characters for the day field. My event is over 200 days away and I would like to be able to use one of these widgets.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 05, 2013 at 06:07 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Please try to increase the Countdown Widget Width, it should add the missing digit.
However, this is not the case for the Day Countdown Widget. I will submit a ticket to fix the missing digit on the Day Countdown Widget.
We will let you know once it is fixed.
- AllanMuirAnswered on December 05, 2013 at 06:46 PMThanks for your help. I managed to get three digits in the Countdown Widget
but sadly it doesn't display for me in my Drupal website:
Development Director, AGSD-UK
Old Hambledon Racecourse, Sheardley Lane, Droxford, SO32 3QY
Office 0300 123 2790 (9-5, M.T.W.Th) 2799 (Out of hours) mobile 07950
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on December 05, 2013 at 08:16 PM
Hello. We apologize for this inconvenience. I am having the same issue but I found out that using the form in its secured version(HTTPS) is the cause of this problem. While it will run fine on non-secured link of the form(HTTP).
I will add this detail on the ticket that my colleague has escalated. You will be updated on this thread once it is fixed. Thank you
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 18, 2014 at 11:59 PM
Sorry to update you late. Day Countdown Widget should be working with secure forms (https) already.