- handhtiresAsked on June 13, 2011 at 02:26 PM
We are at the standard plan now and would downgrade to the free plan. We find that we just aren't using the service as much as projected. Please downgrade us if possible, or provide instructions how to do it from our end.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 13, 2011 at 04:34 PM
I have successfully cancelled your subscription but your account shall remain on Premium status until the time that you paid for expires, which is on June 20, 2011. After that, your account shall revert back to free status.
For your future convenience, I have outlined below the steps on how to easily downgrade your subscription in the case that your projected traffic does not require a paid service.
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus then cancel your subscription
You may keep your Plimus username and password for future resubscription and downgrading.