- emsketchAsked on December 06, 2013 at 11:17 AM
I want to receive form responses at more than one email address. Is this possible? How can I set this up?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 06, 2013 at 11:25 AM
Yes, just separate them with a comma:
To change recipient email address on a form, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings",
5. Change "Recipient E-mail" on the lower right side.
- emsketchAnswered on December 06, 2013 at 11:37 AM
Thanks. That works. Is there a way for me to be able to reply directly to the sender? That is, the reply-to email address is the sender's and not firstname.lastname@example.org?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 06, 2013 at 12:43 PM
Hello, emsketch. Yes.
To have your reply-to to be the sender's email, you may follow these steps:
1. Edit your form on the Form builder
2. Click Email Alerts on the form builder and click the preferred notification you wish to edit
3. Once a modal window appears, click Reply-To and Recipient Settings button
4. On the upper left part, on the Reply-To Email field, select the email address field of your form.
5. Click the Finish button of the Email notification wizard and save your form
This way, while the sender of your email alerts may come from email@example.com, once you hit the reply button, it will then fill the email address from the reply-to field of your email alerts.
May I also recommend to freely create a new topic for every question or concerns you need assistance with. We'll be more than happy to attend to your concerns.
Thanks and warm regards.