- emsketchAsked on December 06, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Is there a way for me to be able to reply directly to the sender? That is, the reply-to email address is the sender's and not email@example.com?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 06, 2013 at 12:49 PM
Thank you for posting your inquiry, emsketch.
I believe I was able to reply the same concern on the other thread, but to be certain that you're able to receive the message, here again are the steps:
1. Edit your form on the Form builder
2. Click Email Alerts on the form builder and click the preferred notification you wish to edit
3. Once a modal window appears, click Reply-To and Recipient Settings button
4. On the upper left part, on the Reply-To Email field, select the email address field of your form.
5. Click the Finish button of the Email notification wizard and save your form
This way, while the sender of your email alerts may come from firstname.lastname@example.org, once you hit the reply button, it will then fill the email address from the reply-to field of your email alerts.
If you have other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to let us know and feel free to start a new topic anytime.
Thanks and warm regards.