- RaymondKemperAsked on December 06, 2013 at 02:00 PM
1. I went to embed a form on my yahoo site builder.
2. I created a test form
3. I clicked on Embed
4. Under; Display it On Your site I clicked Embed.
5. I copied the script and clicked close.
6. I opened a new page in Yahoo Site Builder
7. Clicked insert
8. Went down to Code Elements
9. I clicked HTML and a box came open
10. I clicked past and OK
11. A little blue box appeared on the page with script type etc. but no form appeared
12. What do I do?
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on December 06, 2013 at 02:56 PM
We apologize for this inconvenience. It would help if you can give us the webpage URL of your Yahoo webpage so that we can investigate on it.
For the meantime, you may use the following embed methods at your disposal:
2. You may also use the Code Elements > Iframe and just paste the form URL http://www.jotform.com/33394938563871
Please let us know if the above suggestions, do not work. Thank you
- RaymondKemperAnswered on December 06, 2013 at 05:45 PMwww.freightshippinglogisticsfulltruckload.com
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 06, 2013 at 07:15 PM
In which page you have placed the Jotform form? Have you tried using iframe embed code as per suggested by my colleague? Since iframe code loads in a frame, it won't conflict anything on your page so there's a greater chance that the form would work.
We also have a guide on how to embed the form to Yahoo Site Builder. http://www.jotform.com/help/53-Adding-a-form-to-Yahoo-Site-Builder
- RaymondKemperAnswered on January 16, 2014 at 07:24 AM
I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.
Cleveland/Akron, Ohio Area
Confirm that you know Raymond Kemper:
You are receiving Invitation to Connect emails. Click to unsubscribe:
(c) 2012 LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.