- coolvenceAsked on June 14, 2011 at 06:45 AM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on June 14, 2011 at 10:51 PM
You can use the custom inject css to format the product details.
To do this:
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click “Preferences”
3. On the “Form Styles” tab, click the words “Click to edit” to the right of “Inject Custom CSS”
4. Enter the following lines:
5. Click “Close Settings” and save your changes
Hope this helps.
- coolvenceAnswered on June 15, 2011 at 02:37 AM
WOW!. it realy work....
Thank you so much for your big help. wish you all the best jotform Team.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 15, 2011 at 01:13 PM
It's good to know that a colleague of ours was able to assist you in the best way possible. Please do not hesitate to ask for more assistance if you need any. Thank you.
- arthurshurnAnswered on February 03, 2012 at 11:35 AM
The forum solved my problem, this has been bugging me for a long time. That shadow grey is really hard to see.
Cute byt not practical.
- billhzAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 03:38 PM
Does not work. I tried changing the size to 14px and it's still teeny weeny. I was able to change the font weight and color though for form product details and sub-label. Forms - Prosperous Soul Seminar.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 04:22 PM
Can you please open a new thread so we can provide you a custom solution for your case? please provide with yor formID or Form name