- patelmitesh2004Asked on December 09, 2013 at 05:30 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 09, 2013 at 08:49 AM
I am not sure if I have understood your question completely. Do you want to change the URL of your form to make it more personalized?
Yes it is possible to create your own form link. There are multiple options to achieve your requirement:
Custom URL: Here are the steps you should follow to achieve your requirement:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" and then click on "Embed Form"
3. Generate your own custom URL by clicking on the icon next to form url textbox. Please check the screenshot below:4. Please be noted that custom URL works in the following format: https://www.jotform.com/USERNAME/TEXTExample:This is your original form URL: https://www.jotform.com/form/xxxxxxxxxxYou can use custom URL to change the URL to this: https://www.jotform.com/ashwin_d/customURLCustom Domain: You can take advantage of our custom domain feature to access your form with your own domain name.Here is a guide which should help you in configuring the custom domain: https://www.jotform.com/help/144-How-to-use-Custom-Domains-with-JotformHope this helps.Do get back to us if you have any questions.Thank you!