- JonasAsked on December 09, 2013 at 10:34 AM
For whatwever reason a second page opens up with a new CAPTCHA input request even though the first one was entered correctly form the form itself.
The second one opens in a new window and after that is entered the redirect to the tank you page comes up??Page URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 09, 2013 at 11:30 AM
Your website homepage consists of a few Jotform Forms. Which one isn't working? Please try iFrame Method: Getting the Form iFrame Code and update us here if the issue still persists.
- jonasmarrenAnswered on December 09, 2013 at 11:34 AMThe form mentioned is the one on the home page.
First form on the left.
- EliezerNAnswered on December 09, 2013 at 12:45 PM
Did you mean in the first form on the right? I tested it and I was able to reproduce the issue:
However, I also tested the standalone version of your form and at this time it worked correctly, it didn't open a new window with a second captcha, but the Thank You page.
So, it could be that a script conflict is happening between your form and your website. To resolve this issue kindly re-embed your form using the iFrame code at this time, that should fix it: Getting the form iframe code
Inform us if you need further assistance.
- jonasmarrenAnswered on December 09, 2013 at 05:36 PMYes that is the one...
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 09, 2013 at 06:58 PM
Please follow Eliezer's instructions the second captcha is being triggered by a conflict with other libraries call in your page and this should be resolved by getting the form iframe code