What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.

At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.

We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.

  • Profile Image

    Change Credit Card For Monthly Bill

    Asked by azscacollegerelations on June 14, 2011 at 02:09 PM

    How can I change the credit card on file for monthly billing?

  • Profile Image
    JotForm Support

    Answered by liyam on June 14, 2011 at 02:42 PM

    Hello azscacollegerelations,

    Thank you for posting your inquiry.  I also noticed that you are already scheduled for downgrade.

    If You have made your payment using our payment gateway, Plimus, you can change your credit card info by logging into your Plimus account. You will need to find out your Plimus username (a long string of numbers - not your JotForm username) from the original plimus email you received when you first paid for JotForm, then enter it on the link below and enter the email address used in email.

    That will reset your password and you can then login there to change your Credit Card details.  If you cannot do that, you can re-subscribe your account when it expires.\

    If you have used Paypal, you will have to login to your Paypal account and change your account information there.

    If you have other questions or concerns, please let us know.