- stevelisiAsked on June 14, 2011 at 02:24 PM
I might be missing something but is it possible to put say a product... eg.. Registration for a event.... but they want to order 20 or 33, or 15 .... registrations .
All I see is check for individual items.
Thanx for you help.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 14, 2011 at 06:39 PM
Thanks for asking. Yes, that can be done with the Purchase Order field. Here's how:
1. When you get to the Payment Options page of the Purchase Order Wizard, select Users can select multiple products > Show total on the form > Next
2. On the Products page click Add New Product (either button, it doesn't matter) and enter the product's details.
3. Here is the specific part that adds the ability to choose more than one of an item: On the line containing the product, click Add New Option > Add Quantity Property > Next:
4. By default, the Properties box is numbered from 1 to 10 but you may add as many numbers as desired. (Place each number on a new line.)
5. Click Finish > Save Product
6. Repeat steps 2 to 5 for as many products as you wish to include in the Purchase Order Field.
7. Click Next > Finish and save the form.
That's it. Should you require clarification on anything or just want to know about some feature of our product, please don't hesitate to ask. Our team is always happy to assist our users where we can.