- alpventuresAsked on December 10, 2013 at 02:10 AM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 10, 2013 at 04:52 AM
Sorry but your question is a bit vague. If you mean include the image from your form to your email notification, that's possible but you have to add the image manually on your email notification.
Just open your form notification if you'd like to add/edit something on the email body. Here's how:
Let us know if you need further assistance or if I have misunderstood your question. Thank you!
- alpventuresAnswered on December 10, 2013 at 11:52 AM
my header image on the form is not appearing in the "recipient" email along with the other form fields. how do I get an image that is on my form, to show up in the emails?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 10, 2013 at 02:26 PM
Thank your for clarifying. Yes, images and text HTML are not included on email notifications by default, you have to enter them manually there as explain above or check the following guide.
1. Click Setup & Embed
2. Click Email Alerts
3. Open Notification
4. Add anything on the template body. Check the following visual guide:
Let us know if you need further assistance. Thanks!
- alpventuresAnswered on December 10, 2013 at 03:16 PM
- jedcadornaAnswered on December 10, 2013 at 06:02 PM
For some reason your last message came out empty, You can use this link when posting your reply http://www.jotform.com/answers/301002
- alpventuresAnswered on December 10, 2013 at 07:59 PM