- newtexformsAsked on December 10, 2013 at 08:21 AM
I AM TRYING TO HIDE A FEW ITEMS BASED ON WHAT USERS SELECT.
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO CHANGE FOR OYUR STAFF?
1. IF I CHOOSE PAY RATE - IT WORKS AS IT SHOWS 4 OPTIONS AS LISTED
2. IF I CHOOSE EMPLOYEE NI NUMBER, THEN IT SHOULD ONLY SHOW NATIONAL INSURANCE AND DATE
3. IF I CHOOSE EMPLOYEE BANK DETAILS, IT SHOULD ONLY SHOW SORT CODE, ACCOUNT NUMBER AND DATE
4. IF I CHOOSE EMPLOYEE NAME, IT SHOULD ONLY SHOW NAME CHANGE AND DATE
5. IF I CHOOSE EMPLOYEE EMAIL, IT SHOULD ONLY SHOW EMPLOYEE EMAIL AND DATE.
HOW CAN WE FIX OPTIONS 2 TO 5?
- newtexformsAnswered on December 10, 2013 at 08:35 AM
please ignore above question. we fixed it. Thanks!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 10, 2013 at 09:44 AM
I am glad to know that you fixed this issue yourself.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.