What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
HIDING ITEMS ON FORM DOESNT WORKAsked by newtexforms on December 10, 2013 at 08:21 AM
I AM TRYING TO HIDE A FEW ITEMS BASED ON WHAT USERS SELECT.
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO CHANGE FOR OYUR STAFF?
1. IF I CHOOSE PAY RATE - IT WORKS AS IT SHOWS 4 OPTIONS AS LISTED
2. IF I CHOOSE EMPLOYEE NI NUMBER, THEN IT SHOULD ONLY SHOW NATIONAL INSURANCE AND DATE
3. IF I CHOOSE EMPLOYEE BANK DETAILS, IT SHOULD ONLY SHOW SORT CODE, ACCOUNT NUMBER AND DATE
4. IF I CHOOSE EMPLOYEE NAME, IT SHOULD ONLY SHOW NAME CHANGE AND DATE
5. IF I CHOOSE EMPLOYEE EMAIL, IT SHOULD ONLY SHOW EMPLOYEE EMAIL AND DATE.
HOW CAN WE FIX OPTIONS 2 TO 5?
items JotForm email name select
please ignore above question. we fixed it. Thanks!
I am glad to know that you fixed this issue yourself.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.