- SPUDBahAsked on December 10, 2013 at 09:57 AM
I have the following forms in my account
1. SPUD Equipment Health Log
2. SPUD Team Member Personal
3. Waste log sheet
4. Guest Complaint Tracking Form
5. Quality Assurance Audit Checklist
6. Opening Checklist
7. Item Return Note
when i click on NEXT button its not taking me to the next page of the form.
Kindly, help ??
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 10, 2013 at 11:03 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
Upon checking one of your form, I found the issue is related to the text you have added in your free text (HTML) field.
My suggestion is to again save the text of your free text (HTML) field by clicking in the "Edit HTML" button. This will open the text in an small HTML editor where you can manually adjust the formatting of the contents.
I cloned your form and was able to sort out the problem. Now the "Next" button works as expected. Please take a look at the cloned form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/33434502424950?
You need to repeat this same steps for all your from.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.