- zcrites1Asked on December 10, 2013 at 05:11 PM
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on December 10, 2013 at 09:14 PM
Thanks for contacting us. I am not sure which Print button you are referring with because there are two ways to print a form.
1. From the form itself when you enable a Print button. Currently there is no way yet to skip empty fields when printing from the form itself
2. Printing from the Submissions page. In order to skip empty fields when printing, make sure that Auto Hide Empty Fields is ticked or checked before printing the entry or submission.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you
- zcrites1Answered on December 11, 2013 at 01:28 AMYes I am talking about scenario A.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 11, 2013 at 05:00 AM
Unfortunately, that's not possible, and there's no way around it on the form builder.
However, there's a little trick for that but I don't think this is a viable solution to you and for your form users.
Before clicking the print button, simply right click the element you want to be removed, select inspect element then press delete on your keyboard to removed its HTML code from the developers tool that appears below then do the print. It should not display the deleted elements anymore when you print the form.