- vbmichelleAsked on December 10, 2013 at 06:23 PM
I'm designing websites for clients and will be using JotForm for a health questionnaire form. Can you make a recommendation as to how I go about embedding this form in this site? Can I create the form from my account but direct the responses to go their email address? Is that even possible? Or should I setup a separate account using their email address directly without any potential incident and without having the forms linked to my account?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 10, 2013 at 11:22 PM
Yes, you have several options here
1. You can create the form into your account and set up the email alerts to be sent to your client's email address rather than ours.
Please check this guide for further details on how to change the email settings
2. We can move the form to your client's account once you finish later on.
3. You can also have sub-accounts . Or the client might have yours as their sub-account
You must create an account for each client (or have them to do this) and then add it to your account as a sub-accoun (or viceversa)
Then grant access to sub-accounts