- commercialkingsAsked on December 11, 2013 at 10:43 AM
I got an email last night from Paypal about having to upgrade API Endpoints. And then this morning I saw in my history that my PAYPAL API on jot form was updated last night after that email from paypal was sent out. Did you guys already do the paypal update for me?
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on December 11, 2013 at 12:45 PM
Thanks for contacting us. Is this the notification that you received from Paypal?
Please let us know if this is the Paypal announcement that you mentioned so that I can forward this to our higher management. Thank you
- commercialkingsAnswered on December 11, 2013 at 12:53 PMYes! this is the notification I received!
*A Service of PROMO-NATION LIVE*
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 11, 2013 at 03:13 PM
Thank you for your confirmation. We have escalated it to our Development Team. You do not need to update anything on your side, our developers will update the integration if necessary.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 05, 2014 at 05:30 AM
I have just gone through Paypal's notice, and I'd like to let you know that our integration with them will not be affected by the upgrade at all.
Your payment forms should continue to work perfectly.