- fred lourensoAsked on December 11, 2013 at 12:12 PM
call me at 516-659-8436Page URL:
- pinoytechAnswered on December 11, 2013 at 02:04 PM
Are you referring on how to change email address used for submissions? If yes, please follow this simple steps:
1. Log into your JotForm account and go to My Forms section.
2. Select the form and click on "Edit Form"
3. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar. Click "Email Alerts" button
4. Select and Click your "Notification"
5. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (third from the right along the bottom)
6. An envelope will appear. You can view and change the email address in the field highlighted below:
7. Click "Finish" and Save your form.
If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us again at anytime.