What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
need to change a e-mail on my websiteAsked by fred lourenso on December 11, 2013 at 12:12 PM
call me at 516-659-8436
Are you referring on how to change email address used for submissions? If yes, please follow this simple steps:
1. Log into your JotForm account and go to My Forms section.
2. Select the form and click on "Edit Form"
3. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar. Click "Email Alerts" button
4. Select and Click your "Notification"
5. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (third from the right along the bottom)
6. An envelope will appear. You can view and change the email address in the field highlighted below:
7. Click "Finish" and Save your form.
If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us again at anytime.